Monday 26 April 2010

Customized Blog Makeover

I  now I'm not as good as a lot of free designers out there, but that is my goal, to beas good as them.You have been warned...

You can have 3 column, 2 column, or however many columns you want. You can have borders around your image, or not, dots between you sidebar items and post, whatever.
You can order graphics on their own aswell. You can get...
-header
-background
-signature
-post divider
-button
-menu bar
-avatar (on my iPod, I have an app  called MeWe Creator, that lets you make avatars. I will make it with that. A MeWe avatar is a person, male/female, that you can dress, choose hairstyle, clothes, whatever... just let me know what clothes/hair/shoes/hand item you want. You can also have a normal avatar)

Just fill this out in a comment for the graphic...

Blogger Name
Blog Name and URL
Item (background, header, button, menu bar buttons, signature, post divider etc)
Description/what you want it to look like
*Overall Feel of the Blog
*ColoursComments

And this one for the recode (I'm going to call it that :p)
Blogger Name
Blog Name and URL
Number of Columns
Border Around Outside
Picture Border Colour
Anything Else You Want (fonts, menubars, colours of text etc)
*Overall Feel of the Blog
*Colours
Installation 
You will need to invite me to join your blog, then make me an admin if you ordered a recode. You can remove me later though :) If you ordered a post divider, you will need to install it yourself. If you ordered any other graphic, I will post the code or picture in a post.

Rules
  • I DO NOT do makeovers for Warrior Cat blogs, UNLESS you supply all the images.
  • If you rush me, I will just cancel your order.
  • Please fill out the form and tell me what you want. Don't ask for it to be a surprise.  
  • If you order a background, I may put it up in the freebies for everyone. 
  • Back up your blog. 
  • And remember to say Please and Thankyou
Helpful Tutorials
How to Install a Post Divider (Adori Graphics)
How to Install a Signature (Coming Soon)
How to Instrall a Background (Coming Soon)


Thanks For Ordering ☺



*New question to fill out

14 comments:

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Blogger name:Macy and Ellen
Blog name and URL:Ladies4EverAnd4Ever,Ladies4everand4ever.blospot.com Items:Everything+Blog button and banner
How I want it to look like:Suprise me,please. Relate to my blog.
Comments:Please and thank you! :D

Lily said...

Ok. But You need to at least tell me what colours or style you want :)

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Blogger Name: Warriors101
Blog Name and URL: The Moon Brook www.moonbrook.blogspot.com
Item:(background, header, button, menu bar buttons, signature, post divider etc) Background
Description/what you want it to look like: Cats, a brook, warrior cats, stars
Comments: Thankers!!

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Hey, can I order something else?? Thankers!!

Blogger Name: Warriors101
Blog Name and URL: All About CP http://allabout-cp.blogspot.com/
Item: (background, header, button, menu bar buttons, signature, post divider etc) Background
Description/what you want it to look like: Club Penguin, News Papers, Penguins
Comments: Sorry! Just tell me if I can't order something else :)

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Style:Kinda girly,vintage,summer
Color:BRIGHT colours

Lily said...

Okey Doke Guys. Warriors, I have changed the rules a bit, so can you please possibly go and read them? Thanks :)

♥Warriors101♥ said...

kk, can you x out the moon brook?? thanks!!

Lily said...

Cancel moon brook? Ok. But what cat pics do you want? And what do you want the overall feel to be?

♥Warriors101♥ said...

well, here are the pics that best suit the Moon Brook:

http://www.freewebs.com/warriorsareforever/Renoiro-MoonCat.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8rJLxkRtjmY/TAve1xLaPTI/AAAAAAAACZg/IeRG3z1cTa0/s1600/stream.png

The feel... I guess just spirity and stuff :)

♥Warriors101♥ said...

can you make the moon brook 3 columns?? Thanks!! :)

Lily said...

Macy: Do you want a slogan?

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Yes indeed,I do.

Lily said...

Lissy - What do you want it to look like?

Macy - Can you please make me an admin so I can install your makeover?

Lissy said...

hi.... I would like somethiing you could eat...literally.... jk
I would like something to do with food... something you'd like to reach out and eat... Happy colours... Not too much black...

thanks frangipani the fish

 

Blog Design By Recherché Designs