Sunday 11 July 2010

Tutorial: How to Add Authors to Your Blog

This tutorial will show you how to let your friend post on your blog without giving out your password.

1. Log into Blogger if your not already there and go to your Dashboard.

2. Under the blog you want, click on SETTINGS.

3. Click on the PERMISSIONS tab to the right of the screen. Here you can decide who can read your blog and who can post on your blog.


4. Click on the big blue button that says ADD AUTHORS. In the box that pops up, type their email and press INVITE. When they confirm, their name will show up on the Permissions tab.

5. If you want, you can make them an admin so that they can delete posts, edit all posts, and change what the blog looks like. Make them an admin by clicking on the link next to their name that says MAKE ADMIN. Only do this if you trust them.

That's all for today:)

Your Designer, Lily

2 comments:

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

You have been promoted on LadiesRUs.
And invited to work on TheNextCPG.
Post actively.

Lily said...

Thanks Macy and Ellen. Do you still want me to install your make over though? Also, can I maybe NOT post on TheNext CPG? I sorta quit CP... I still love to read it though. Also, I don't really have time to post. Sorry. I could do a post every month if you really wanted me to though.

-Frangipani the Fish

 

Blog Design By Recherché Designs