Saturday 21 August 2010

In The Dark

It's Official. I have left you all in the dark. For a long time as well.

Anyway, I'm just going to cut straight to the point of this post.

I love doing designs and all, but I don't have the time or the patience to keep up with all of your orders.

No, It's not your fault. It's mine. I'm lazy and can't be bothered and I hate being tied down to stuff. So I'm quitting {gosh, I hate that word}.

It's only two lovely followers I'm leaving behind anyway.

Because I love doing designs though, I'm going to transfer all of the freebies on this blog to my main blog Thoughts of a Wanna-Be Spy and continue on that one. Just not taking orders.

I wanna give Warriors101, Macy and Ellen a massive apology for not finishing your orders.

Sorry

See ya Guys!

Frangipani the  Fish :(

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Noo, don't leave! I love ur designs!

Lily said...

DOn't worry. I'm still going to post them on my other blog :)

 

Blog Design By Recherché Designs